Friday, September 20, 2013

Watching English-language movies at a cinema in Paris

UPDATE!

I love going to the movies and the French film industry is great! However, watching a movie entirely in French is still a challenge for me. I have looked for cinema's in Paris that show English-language movies (version originale). I have found a website with a list of the English-language movies shown by Parisian cinema's. It is listed by arrondissement.

This is the link: List of English-language movies shown this week

After going to the movies myself I noticed that there is a difference in price and quality, depending on the location. I went to MK2 Bibliothèque (take the RER and you'll be there in no time!) and they offer a huge discount for people who are younger than 26 years old. I paid only € 4.90. However, at MK2 Odéon this discount wasn't available. I could only get a student discount, so I ended up paying € 7.90. I was surprised that this chain doesn't always charge the same price. Funny enough, the rooms of the cheaper MK2 Bibliothèque were much larger, the seats were more comfortable and the screen was much bigger. MK2 Bibliothèque it is!

Have fun!




  

1 comment:

  1. Here in this blog, words themselves are creating that scenario where there is a lot of mayhem and serendipity along with a silent isolation. Rarely found to see such skill and enthusiasm.cranio sacraal amsterdam

    ReplyDelete